- Security: Removed a writeable zero-byte file that was previously included in Debian and RPM installers.
- Bug Fix: Source configuration requests were not sent to the correct deployment.
- Bug Fix: Duplicate Windows events ingested after upgrading to version 19.386-16 and the Windows API returning an incorrect order of events.
- Bug Fix: The Docker Log Source did not retain the indentation of log messages.
- Bug Fix:
Nullpointerexceptionresulted in duplication of events.
- Bug Fix: Log4j vulnerability found during installation via RPM method and Docker image.
- Bug Fix: Local File Source multiline boundary regex had an idle timeout issue.
- Bug Fix: Better handling of Active Directory Inventory.