We're excited to announce the release of AWS Observability 2.6.0. Here are some of the features the new version offers:
- Support for Amazon SQS. Added out-of-the-box dashboards and predefined monitors to provide important information about queue and message statistics, including 4 new dashboards.
- AWS Lambda dashboards. Updated to include Lambda Telemetry API metrics for improved observability.
- Entity Inspector KPIs. New KPIs were added to help users gain better visibility into their entities.
- Out-of-the-box monitors. Added evaluation delay for improved accuracy and deviation detection.
- AWS Observability Lambda functions. Updated to use the latest available Node.js runtime environment.
For more information on updating the AWS Observability to the latest version, see Update AWS Observability Stack.